Tag

Friday, 8 January 2016

Logo Design For Free, 0$ Investment


Hello guys, after a long time I decided to write a post. I came across this website "Hunger Designs", they offer great designing services.

I was in need of a new logo for my new website, so I browsed across various freelance sites, I spent a couple of $$ for logo but with no luck, I didn't get what I wanted.

So in search for my dream logo design, I stumbled across Hunger Designs, the website itself is quite unique.

Below is my experience with them :

  • Zero Dollar Investment, (I didn't pay any penny for the design) 
  • Got the draft of the logo (I got the draft once I sent the brief) 
  • Got the modifications (I asked for 5 modifications, which they provided easily) 
  • Then payed $25 for the source files and copyrights (I was asked for a paypal transfer of $25 for the copyights and source files) 
  • Got my NEW LOGO. 
My experience with Hunger Designs is so smooth, they have a great team of designers. They work in a different manner, No Designing Charges, so that the buyers can first check the work. And then pay for the files. 

In short, I got my Logo Design for Free, only had to pay for the source files and copyrights. 

I recommend Hunger Designs to all my visitors, they are professional and genuine. 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks admin nice post.
    Also visit my blog. http://info4download.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive design pattern of this logo. Tanks for the sharing.

    Best logo design company | coimbatore partners

    ReplyDelete
  3. affordable logos:- Creative, professional and efficient graphic design. Logo design, brochure design, window display and signages in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would also like to thank whoever made the logo which we pick at the end (details also to be determined). graphic design

    ReplyDelete
  5. logo design, banner design, graphic design, infographic, posters web template and all related things about this are made in one place kindly visit once for anything design graphic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. design logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're having problems accessing the site, please contact customer support Amazing Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Web Design Sydney : It is a great sharing...I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email for updates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...